SEC Ballarat No 18

SEC Ballarat No. 18

Built in 1913 by Duncan and Fraser of Adelaide, for the Prahran and Malvern Tramways Trust, number 18 was transferred to Ballarat in 1931. Donated to the Borough of Sebastopol in 1971 by the SEC on closure of the system the tram returned to Ballarat in 1982 on loan to the Museum.

Gallery: Maintenance 2016

During 2016 number 18 underwent a major maintenance program. This included work being completed on the truck frame, motors, wheels, and bearings. This gallery shows late stage work after truck delivery back to the museum.

More later as updates are available