I’m pleased to see a large number of downloads of the operations files for the maintenance centre layout. I’m wondering how useful and easy to use you have found them so far?
Part 6 will be coming this weekend, likely Sunday night. That will be followed up by the last part in this series a week or so later on. Thanks for following along. It’s an honour that you have found something I’ve written of value.
More later this week
This series so far:
- Aaron Riley’s Metra Service Centre Layout
- Operations on a Maintenance Centre Layout (Part 1)
- Operations on a Maintenance Centre Layout (Part 2)
- Operations on a Maintenance Centre Layout (Part 3 – Game Theory)
- Operations on a Maintenance Centre Layout (Part 4 – Setting Up)
- Maintenance Centre Layout Operations (Part 5 – Downloads)
Staying in Contact
Interested in keeping in touch or discussing posts, pages and ideas? You can do that in several ways by:
- Commenting on this post (I read and answer each one)
- Sending me a note using our About page (to me as an email)
- Connecting with us on Facebook at Andrew’s Trains