As of August 5, 2016 Atlas TrainMan are shipping 20′ ISO shipping containers in 0 scale (1:48) in four paint schemes. The containers are sold as a two pack for $24.95 US. Each container livery has eight numbers (four packs of two containers); theoretically that is 32 containers available with individual numbers. Reality may depend on your location and stocks available to non-US residents.
The details from the Atlas site are as follows:
- Scale length, width and height
- Prototypical paint schemes & lettering
- Non-opening doors
- 20’ based on corrugated design with logo panels
- Accurate painting and lettering for steel 20-foot containers
- Two containers will fit end-to-end in the Atlas O Gunderson Twin Stack cars.
- Eight road numbers are available per road name. Each item number is a 2-pack, with two road numbers. Four 2-packs per case
You can visit the Atlas page by clicking this link.